Deaths are declared to the consular services of the embassy for deaths in the consular department affiliated to it
The required documents:
1. The death certificate issued by the Saudi Civil Status;
2. Passport and national identification card of the deceased;
3. The family book or the book of identification and civil status of Morocco in which the deceased is registered, if any;
4. A copy of the deceased's birth certificate if any;
5. A copy of the marriage contract if the deceased was married;
6. A copy of the national card or a copy of the birth certificate for a widow or widow.
7. A copy of the authorized national card.