The consular services at the embassy receive a letter approving the burial of the deceased Moroccan inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia addressed to the competent Saudi authorities, with the request and consent of the deceased's family.
The required documents
1. The medical report of death sealed by the hospital and signed by the attending physician, clearly showing the identity of the deceased and the cause of death.
2. The national card and passport of the original people of the deceased.
3. A copy of the death notification addressed to the Saudi Civil Affairs if any.
4. A copy of the deceased's residence card, if any.
5. The deceased’s family’s declaration of consent to his burial is certified by the competent Moroccan authorities.
6. The identity card of the person assigned to receive the body and complete the burial procedures.