Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary accredited to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Permanent Representative of the Kingdom of Morocco to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- Date of Birth: 22 August 1953
- Marital Status: Married, three children
- Address: Residence of the Ambassador of the Kingdom of Morocco, Diplomatic Quarter, PO Box
- 94392. Riyadh 11693, Saudi Arabia
- 1972: Baccalaureate degree, Al Laymoun High School, Rabat. Morocco
- 1976: BA in Economics, Faculty of Law and Economic Sciences, University of Reims Champagne- Ardenne, Reims, France
- 1978: Diploma of Advanced Studies (DEA), University of Paris Nanterre, France
- 1981: PhD in Economics, Sorbonne University, Paris. France
- 1991: PhD in Economic Sciences, Mohammed V University, Rabat, Morocco
- Effective 1981: Professor at the National School of Public Administration, Rabat, Morocco
- 1992-2015: Elected consecutively as Mayor and Head of the Municipal Council of the City of Al Arwi, Province of Nador
- 1993-1997: Elected as President of the Regional Council of the Province of Nador
- 1997-2003: Elected as President of the Eastern Region
- 1993-1998: Elected as Chairman of the parliamentary group of the National Rally of Independents
- 2007-2010: Elected as President of the National Rally of Independents Party
- 2007-2010: Elected as Speaker of the House of Representatives
- 1998-2000: Minister of Transport and Merchant Marine
- 2000-2002: Minister of Commerce, Industry, Energy and Minerals
- 2002-2007: Minister of Employment and Social Affairs
- Effective 20 June 2017: Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary accredited to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Permanent Representative of the Kingdom of Morocco to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation.
Mr.Mustapha Mansouri was a member of the Contact Group with the European Parliament. He was also a member of the Board of Directors of the Agency for Economic and Social Revival and Development in the Northern Moroccan Provinces and Member of the Editorial Board of the Moroccan Journal of Local Administration and Development.
Mr.Mansouri represented Morocco in many international scientific symposia under the auspices of the United Nations Development Programs, the National School of Management in Canada, the International Management Institute in France and the European Union.
Mr.Mansouri is the Managing Director of the Mediterranean Cultural and Social Society. He has several scientific contributions in the economic and academic fields